Sunday, January 28, 2007

January

This month rocks!!! I registered top ten finishes in my first two tournaments this year. Last January 7, I tied for 7th to 12th places (12th overall after tie-breaks) in the Metropolitan Chess Club 1900 and below active tournament with a score of 4 points out of a possible 6. Then I followed it up with a fine performance in the Metropolitan Chess Club 2000 and below active tournament held last January 14. I scored 3 points out of 6 against strong opposition. Good for a tie for 9th to 12th places (10th overall after tie-breaks).

Besides Chess, I have another reason to be happy. I was accepted to be a legal transcriptionist trainee. This is my first job and I hope to pass the training. Last Wednesday, I experienced my first medical exam. I submitted myself to X-ray, blood test, urine test, stool test and eyes examination.

No comments: